A tasting of Light Black options with links to our brands websites so you can discover more.
If you’d like our assistance in selecting the right solution for your project, please get in touch.
p.u.k. Grazer LED
Linear wall mounted luminaire for façade or wall grazing.
Available in 500 mm or 1,000mm lengths.
Anodized extruded copper-free aluminium body, tempered safety glass, moulded silicone gasket and stainless steel screws.
Input and output power cables for loop in and loop out installation, and supplied with male and female connectors.
Remote driver 24V DC needed, fitted with CREE LED.
Available in 3000K and 4000K, with 8°, 20°, 30°, 60°, 15° x 30° and 10° x 60° optic. Also available in RGBW and Tuneable white.
IP 66. IK08.
254mm, 505mm and 1,005 mm LED bar for outdoor installation on a wall.
Installation with two fixing holders, adjustable through 180º.
Anodized aluminium body, tempered safety glass and stainless steel screws.
Double power cable with male/female quick couplings included, suitable for in-line installation.
Remote driver 24V DC needed, fitted with Nichia mid-power LED.
Available in 3000K, with 40° optic.
Available in 1.000 mm and 4.000 mm lengths and with 18.5mm x 9.5mm cross section. Cuttable every 125mm.
Can be bent vertically (p.u.k. terminology is TOP) enabling, for example, Hydroflex to be mounted to an undulating ground mounting surface while grazing up a vertical wall surface.
LED circuit completely encapsulated with UV and high-temperature resistant polyurethane sheath, complete with lenses for wall washing effect.
Double power cable with male/female connectors included, suitable for in-line installation.
Remote driver 24V DC needed, fitted with 48 Lumileds LED per meter.
Available in 3000K with 30° or 60° optic.
LUMITUBE is a custom made linear luminaire available in standard or custom lengths.
- 579mm, 829mm, 1079mm, 1329mm, 1579mm and 1996mm options as standard (length options vary by colour temperature)
- Available in 2000K, 2400K, 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5700K, RGB, RGBW and Tuneable White.
- 16°, 35°, 55°, 100 or 110° optic.
- Cable gland and end cap components: Nickel plated brass for IP67 and INOX-316 for IP68.
- Tube: PMMA.
- L90 / B10 >50,000 hours.
- Requires remote mounted 24V power supply.
- Ingress Protection; IP67 or IP68.
- Lighting management options; On-Off / DALI / 0..10V / 1..10V / DMX512 / PHASE CUT / IR / RF / PUSH BUTTON / Bluetooth.
Equipped with a high-performance low-glare louvre offering UGR≤19, the Brueghel is the ideal luminaire for spaces requiring high light comfort levels in all directions: offices, co-working spaces, meeting rooms, multifunctional areas, classrooms, multimedia libraries, station platforms, etc.
Brueghel is available with down only lighting, or up and down lighting, with separate control over either direction. Equipped with 2 drivers, it offers independent control of the direct lighting (toward the ground) and the indirect lighting (toward the ceiling), even using simple traditional switches.
Particularly reliable and robust, it is also suitable for outdoor applications, in compliance with regulations to combat outdoor light pollution (ULR = 0%).
Presence detection and dimming available as options, along with various accessories and finishes.
Available in 7 lengths and with several luminous flux levels, the Géricault is an extremely versatile luminaire, suited to all kinds of spaces and rooms. Its satin-finish body emits diffuse lighting for high lighting comfort (UGR≤25), even in its boosted flux version.
Thanks to its patented sliding panel, installation and maintenance operations can be conducted with astonishing simplicity. By design, the Géricault is a durable and scalable product, capable of tomorrow incorporating the most advanced technologies.
Presence detection and dimming available as options, along with various finishing accessories.
Outliner IP67 series is a complete series of custom made linear clear or opal luminaires.
It is available in 4 different widths of 20, 30, 40, 50mm (luminous area widths). It is offered in standard and in custom lengths varying from 200mm up to 4000mm.
The series offers an excellent uniformity with colour consistency and is ideal due to its special design and construction to meet the most
demanding lighting applications.
- Fully potted clear or opal diffuser options.
- Available in 2000K, 2400K, 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5700K, RGB and RGBW.
- Anodised aluminum finish or specialist marine grade finish.
- Multiple mounting options (fixed, surface or pendant).
- Long & Short bracket accessory for wall installation.
- Supplied with input cable & waterproof connector as standard.
- Possibility for in-out cables & waterproof connectors upon request as extra.
- L90 / B10 >50,000h (for monochromatic models).
- Requires remote mounted 24V power supply.
- Lighting management options; On-Off / DALI / 0..10V / 1..10V / DMX512 / PHASE CUT / IR / RF / PUSH BUTTON / BlueTooth