A tasting of Light Black options with links to our brands websites so you can discover more.
If you’d like our assistance in selecting the right solution for your project, please get in touch.
Planet LED Puck AIR
With over 60 years expertise in luminaire design and manufacturing, Planet’s products push the boundaries of what’s possible in lighting.
Their famous Planet LED Puck has brought to life countless infrastructure, national heritage buildings and urban centres around the globe, and helped hundreds of designers and engineers achieve their goals and dreams.
And every day, they continue their unstoppable creative pursuit to find the world’s new light.
So you can shine brighter than ever.
Planet LED Puck AIR
LED Puck AIR is the incredibly lightweight, highly versatile, and exceptionally elegant catenary and pendant system for today’s modern world.
Perfect for use indoors and out, AIR can be used for an incredible range of applications, including laneways, outdoor dining, landscape features, paths, high end retail, display cases, art galleries and museums.
Much like LED Puck SNAP and SOLO that can be integrated into almost anything, AIR breaks free of these confines creating new worlds of lighting opportunity.
AIR Standard : At only 25mm diameter, 150mm long, and weighing in at 90 grams, Puck AIR Standard is a true lightweight high performer.
AIR Axis : Again only 25mm diameter, but with 150° vertical tilt and 350° horizontal rotation enabling precise lighting of features.
AIR Pendant : The surface fixed version of AIR Standard able to be installed individually.
- Catenary / Pendant options.
- High performance : up to 850 Lumens (8W @ 3000K)
- High efficiency : Over 100lm/W
- AIR Director : Snoot / Spot / Narrow / Medium / Wide / Oval / Square / Line / Zoom / Iris optics
- AIR Brilliant : Diamond / Prism / Wand / Globe decorative and diffuse options
- Colour temperature range: 2700K / 3000K / 4000K / Tunable white / RGBW
- CIE Ra 80 / 90
- 100,000 hours L70 / B50
- Ambient temperature range : -40° to +55°C
- Macadam 2 step
- Robust design made from hard anodised, marine grade aluminium with finish options
- Optics in polycarbonate and PMMA
- Easily adjustable, lightweight mounting system
- Lightweight, compact luminaire weighing from only 90 grams;
- Low voltage system : 24V
- Combined power and suspension system – No need for separate power cable.
- Dimming (all together) : O-10, DALI, Phase, Casambi
- Dimming (individual) : DALI, Casambi
- Highly water resistant : IP67
- Highly impact resistant : IK10 Impact Rated (IEC 62262)
- Anodised black / Painted RAL finishes
- Black / Gold / Silver inner baffle finishes
- Barn door / Lens cover accessories
- Suspension system : 3mmØ twin cable system supplied by manufacturer
- Pole / Tree / Eye bolt / Universal plate mounts
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 5 year warranty (10 year warranty available for registered projects)